Dof'Foux :: Serveur privé  Ðeaùfoùs. Index du Forum
Dof'Foux :: Serveur privé  Ðeaùfoùs. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Am I Being Too Subtle The Adventures Of A Business Maveri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dof'Foux :: Serveur privé  Ðeaùfoùs. Index du Forum -> DIVERTISSEMENT. -> Events.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavtali

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Am I Being Too Subtle The Adventures Of A Business Maveri Répondre en citant

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick
by Sam Zell
rating: 3.8 (18 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick
READ BOOK Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick

The traits that make Sam Zell one of the world's most successful entrepreneurs also make him one of the most surprising, enigmatic, and entertaining mavericks in American business.

Self-made billionaire Sam Zell consistently sees what others don't. From finding a market for overpriced Playboy magazines among his junior high classmates, to buying real estate on the cheap after a market crash, to investing in often unglamorous industries with long-term value, Zell acts boldly on supply and demand trends to grab the first-mover advantage. And he can find opportunity virtually anywhere - from an arcane piece of legislation to a desert meeting in Abu Dhabi.

"If everyone is going left, look right," Zell often says. To him, conventional wisdom is nothing but a reference point. Year after year, deal after deal, he shuts out the noise of the crowd, gathers as much information as possible, then trusts his own instincts. He credits much of his independent thinking to his parents, who were Jewish refugees from World War II.

Talk to any two people and you might get wild swings in their descriptions of Zell. A media firestorm ensued when the Tribune Company went into bankruptcy a year after he agreed to steward the enterprise. At the same time, his razor-sharp instincts are legendary on Wall Street, and he has sponsored over a dozen IPOs. He's known as the Grave Dancer for his strategy of targeting troubled assets, yet he's created thousands of jobs. Within his own organization, he has an inordinate number of employees at every level who are fiercely loyal and have worked for him for decades.

Zell's got a big personality; he is often contrarian, blunt, and irreverent, and always curious and hardworking. This is the guy who started wearing jeans to work in the 1960s, when offices were a sea of gray suits. He's the guy who told The Wall Street Journal in 1985, "If it ain't fun, we don't do it." He rides motorcycles with his friends, the Zell's Angels, around the world and he keeps ducks on the deck outside his office.

As he writes: "I simply don't buy into many of the made-up rules of social convention. The bottom line is: If you're really good at what you do, you have the freedom to be who you really are."

Am I Being Too Subtle? - a reference to Zell's favorite way to underscore a point - takes listeners on a ride across his business terrain, sharing with honesty and humor stories of the times he got it right, when he didn't, and most important, what he learned in the process.

This is an indispensable guide for the next generation of disrupters, entrepreneurs, and investors.

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 8 hours and 57 minutes
publisher: Penguin Audio
lang: English
asin: B0725945CR
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick Sam Zell

Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book from motorola read
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free macbook read
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ebook free download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book buy cheap
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book SkyDrive
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick purchase book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free docx
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick buy tom english download itunes
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download full book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick full reading ios online apple
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ebay spanish ebook book page
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book from lenovo free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book for Windows Phone
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book from htc online
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick read thepiratebay eReader sale book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free macbook read
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick audio find store price download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick bookstore
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download from SaberCatHost pdf
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick link italian free iBooks ipad
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download book from sony xperia
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book format djvu
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick tpb free torrent
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick pdf download full book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book get pdf
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick view cheap kickass сhapter book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick download via torrent client
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick link without registering selling online ebook
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book french
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book DepositFiles
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book BitTorrent free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book for ibooks
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book online
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book text format
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book ZippyShare
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free epub
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book from motorola read
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick reading francais english torrent online
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick free ebook
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick access review bookshop itunes free
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick kindle pdf book macbook mobile
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick ebook free download
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book cheap book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book without payment
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book cheap book
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book format djvu
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick book iCloud
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick Google Drive
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick full ebook
Am I Being Too Subtle?: The Adventures of a Business Maverick You search pdf online pdf

48a4f088c3

The Expanse Origins #2 (of 4)Home Medicine Bible For Your Bluetick Coonhound: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeMom, When's Dinner? Cute Kitten Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryJust Another Kid: The True Story of Six Children Impossible to Reach and the Amazing Teacher Who Embraced Them AllComic Book Pages BlankIndoor Gardening with Hydroponics: A Beginner's Guide: (Hydroponic Gardening, Vegetable Gardening)The Forgotten SoldiersThe Weimaraner: A Complete and Comprehensive Owners Guide to: Buying, Owning, Health, Grooming, Training, Obedience, Understanding and Caring for Your ... to Caring for a Dog from a Puppy to Old Age)Plato: A BiographyAlex de la Iglesia: Un Cine Ferpecto (Directores) (Spanish Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dof'Foux :: Serveur privé  Ðeaùfoùs. Index du Forum -> DIVERTISSEMENT. -> Events. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a